Workshop 2 : £40.00
Create a high-performance starter.
Streamed live from my kitchen!
Choose this step if you :
- Want to make a high performance sourdough starter
- Have a starter that doesn’t perform
- Have tried to make starters but they fail every time
WATCH ME. COPY ME. ASK ME
Streamed live from my kitchen to yours.
Create a high performance starter, by watching me, copying me and asking me questions – Live! You can watch again for up to 48 hours after this live event.
You will learn:
- How to make a high performance starter – step by step
- The basic science (in plain English) to create a successful, high performance starter
- How to store and maintain a high performance starter
- The 3 big mistakes sourdough enthusiasts make
- How to troubleshoot a new starter
- How much sourdough starter to store and why
- All about refreshments
Good to know
- A teaspoon
- A small jar (approximate size 200g – 300g) with lid. Ensure the jar is rinsed and free from detergent.
- 1 small bag of strong, white flour (in the UK, wheat in non organic flours are grown with pesticides. Organic is the true spirit of sourdough)
- Digital scales
- Digital food thermometer