Master of Sourdough
Special Offer Bundle
The only 2 events you’ll ever need to master sourdough
2 highly acclaimed events, hosted on separate dates, every month on Zoom, throughout 2021.
Both events are hosted by me, Sharon Roberts, sourdough expert, author of ‘Sourdough. Dispelling the Myths and Mystery in Plain English’, the best selling series of e-books on sourdough. I’m also a chef and founder of Learn Sourdough
What are the 2 events?
The first event is, ‘Let’s Start! Mastering Sourdough Starters’ on Zoom a 3.5 hour event where you’ll go from beginner without any experience to expert or your money back.
Explore ‘Let’s Start! Mastering Sourdough Starters’ on Zoom here
The second event, ‘Hands in Sourdough on Zoom’ is a practical, hands on event. You’ll make your first successful loaf of sourdough bread. You’ll use your powerful, high performance starter which you created on, ‘Let’s Start!’
Get excited about ‘Hands in Sourdough on Zoom’
Unearth every step of the sourdough bread making process in this practical, full day. Step by step, in real time you will make and bake real sourdough bread with me from the comfort of your own kitchen.
You will experience every step of the sourdough bread making process in real time and close up. From refreshing your high performance starter which you created in ‘Let’s Start!’ to the final stage of taking your first loaf of sourdough bread out of your oven.
Easy to follow
I break down each step of the sourdough bread making process into easy to follow bite size chunks. We will work at your pace.
You can experience the day sitting down, or standing, or a bit of both.
Raise your competence
When we don’t have our hands in sourdough, I will raise your level of competence with inspiring talks.
I’m in demand as a speaker at food festivals.
You will experience my expertise on:-
The fascinating history of bread leavening
Flour. You’ll discover how different flours affect sourdough, protein content in flour and what it is and why its important to bread making and much more. You’ll have powerful knowledge to make the best choice for exceptional sourdough breads.
Highlights from my talk ‘What’s with Wheat?’
The effects of fermented foods such as sourdough on our gut microbiome and our health
Chemical leavening in industrialised (supermarket) breads. What it is, how it effects your health and
Why making your own sourdough bread is the only choice
You’ll also discover which country grades industrialised (supermarket) bread as junk food!
‘Hands in Sourdough on Zoom’ is a 12 hour event.
It’s an extraordinary day!
Timings for ‘Hands in Sourdough’
Here are the times we’ll meet on Zoom :-
Part 1 on Zoom : 6am to 7.30am & 9am to midday
Part 2 on Zoom : 1pm to 3pm
Part 3 on Zoom : 4pm to 6pm (your loaf comes out of the oven at 5pm)
Suitable for the smallest of kitchens
If you have a very small space, perhaps a caravan, I will show you how to work straight from your bowl. The area will remain free from flour dust throughout the event.
1-to-1 support & care before & after both events
I will email you 4 days before both events to find out if you have everything and to answer your questions.
You also have my expertise after both events. I will be in contact to support you.
A close up and personal experience
I use 2 cameras during all Zoom events. This means, you get the benefit of seeing close ups of my working hands as well as an overall view. You’ll see this on your screen at the same time. This creates a highly personalised experience.
I use professional lighting too. This means events on Zoom are bright, colourful and well lit.
Throughout the day, there will be time dedicated for you to ask me questions.
You’ll also discover why the newest, hippest way to make your own sourdough at home, turns out to be the oldest one known to man.
You get 12 Phenominal Bonus Features with ‘Hands in Sourdough’
1. The Learn Sourdough 100% Money Back Guarantee. No quibbles. No questions. No catches
2. 1-to-1 support. Before and after both events.
3. A selection outstanding talks to raise your competence.
4. And highlights from my popular talk, ‘What’s with Wheat?’
6. I will show you my collection of sourdough paraphernalia. You’ll discover what’s worth having and what isn’t!
7. You’ll discover how to make sourdough without paraphernalia
8. You get the e-book that accompanies ‘Hands in Sourdough’ valued at £20
9. The Learn Sourdough special recipe for success, ‘My first sourdough loaf’
10. You will discover the amazing science of sourdough in plain English and essential information that you won’t find anywhere else
11. Your questions answered and my expertise throughout the day. I will guide you every step of the way, to success.
12. I’m an experienced fermenter. You will discover fermented foods such as idli and koji. I will also introduce you to my delectable selection of fabulous ferments. Find out what these delicious foods are and what they have in common with sourdough.
All this, as well as making wonderful sourdough bread!
A pinch of science
You’ll discover the science in plain English and the art of making authentic sourdough bread. I’ll dispel the myths and mystery along the way.
You will go straight to success with your first loaf of sourdough. You’ll also be able to confidently reproduce the loaves after the event.
I’ve designed these 2 extraordinary events for you to succeed.
Who are these 2 events suitable for?
Ideal for absolute beginners without any experience and improvers.
The total value of the Special Offer Bundle of 2 events is £1,500.
You pay £175
Buy with confidence. You’re covered by the Learn Sourdough 100% Money Back Guarantee. No quibbles. No questions. No catches.
5 second read about the Learn Sourdough Money Back Guarantee HERE
Plus generous discounts to spend in my favourite shops & on line. Value: £100
- In store 10% discount on selected items at ‘Salamander Cookshop’.
- In store 10% discount voucher to spend at ‘Gullivers Bookshop’ in Wimborne (Independent Bookshop of the Year 2019)
- On line discount voucher to spend at Bakery Bits
- On line 10% discount code and exciting recipe cards from the winners of BBC Food & Farming Awards Hodmedods
- On line 10% discount code from The Natural Gardener
Useful information about booking the Special Offer Bundle
When you book the Special Offer Bundle, you are paying for 2 events.
The 2 events are ‘Let’s Start! Mastering Sourdough Starters’ on Zoom which is a 3.5 hour event. You attend this event first.
‘Hands in Sourdough’ on Zoom is a 12 hour practical event. This is your second event.
These 2 events are hosted on separate dates.
Dates for the Special Offer Bundle
First, select 1 date from from the list below for ‘Hands in Sourdough’. This is your second event. Make a note of the date.
June: Sunday 27th
July: Saturday 31st August: Saturday 28th
September: Sunday 26th October: Saturday 30th
November: Saturday 28th December: Wednesday 29th
Next, pick 1 date from the list below for, ‘Let’s Start! Mastering Sourdough Starters’. This is your first event. Make a note of the date.
I will ask you which date you’ve chosen for ‘Let’s Start!’ in your confirmation email.
Monday 5th July 6pm to 9.30pm
Saturday 10th July 10am to 1.30pm
Tuesday 3rd August 6pm to 9.30pm
Saturday 7th August 10am to 1.30pm
Wednesday 8th September 6pm to 9.30pm
Saturday 11th September 10m to 1.30pm
Wednesday 6th October 6pm to 9.30pm
Saturday 9th October 10am to 1.30pm
Tuesday 2nd November 6pm to 9.30pm
Saturday 6th November 10am to 1.30pm
Friday 3rd December 6pm – 9.30pm
Saturday 11th December 10am – 1.30pm
How do I book the Special Offer Bundle? Scroll down to ‘Bookings’. The date shown on the booking form is for, ‘Let’s Start! Mastering Sourdough Starters’. This is your first event. For more dates, see list above.
Comforting to know
I do what my customers need and what my customers want. I then go further.
Questions? Not sure?
I’m here to help. Please contact me, Sharon Roberts at email@example.com or click here. I’m just 1 click away.
The events are relaxed, fun and informative. What are you waiting for? Join me!
Once you’ve booked your seat, you will receive a personalised confirmation email from me. Please check your spam.
What to expect once you’ve booked
First you’ll receive an automated email from Learn Sourdough confirming your booking.
Shortly after, you’ll receive a personalised email from me.
You can also expect an outstanding customer experience at every point of contact.
Useful info: Please remember to check your spam. Your confirmation email may be in there.
You need for ‘Hands in Sourdough’ :-
- Digital food probe like THIS (or similar)
- Digital kitchen scales (not essential but useful)
- 500g strong white bread flour (organic or non organic)
- 500g rye flour
- A banetton (for a 700g loaf) or a kitchen colander
- A piece of muslin or tea towel to line the colander
- Oven gloves
- Your powerful, high performance sourdough starter from ‘Let’s Start! Mastering Sourdough Starters’
Have questions? Not sure?
I’m here to help. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or here or phone or text me, Sharon Roberts on 07942 686782
My very best wishes
Date(s) - 03/12/2021 | 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- What's with Wheat? Free on Zoom - 24/06/2021 - 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Let's Start! Mastering Sourdough Starters on Zoom - 05/07/2021 - 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
- What's with Wheat? Free on Zoom - 24/07/2021 - 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- What's with Wheat? Free on Zoom - 24/08/2021 - 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- What's with Wheat? Free on Zoom - 24/09/2021 - 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- What's with Wheat? Free on Zoom - 24/10/2021 - 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- What's with Wheat? Free on Zoom - 24/11/2021 - 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Master of Sourdough Special Offer Bundle - 03/12/2021 - 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- What's with Wheat? Free on Zoom - 05/12/2021 - 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Master of Sourdough Special Offer Bundle - 11/12/2021 - 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm