This is a short version of Let’s Start. Distilled down to 1.5 hours from 3.5 hours.
This event is just as informative and will get you fired up and inspired in less time.
You will learn:
- How to create a sourdough starter from scratch
- How to keep some active starter back for the next bake
- How to prevent your fridge from being overrun with starter
- How much starter to use for your sourdough loaf and why
- How much water to use and why
- How long to ferment your starter and temperatures
- First aid for languishing starters
- How to maintain a sourdough starter to hand on to the next generation
- How to have a starter that fits in with your life (and not the other way round!)
- Your questions answered
- And more!
Good to know
Bookings are closed for this event.