Sourdough Extravaganza 2 jam-packed, extraordinary events, back-to-back.
Hosted every month in Wimborne by me, Sharon Roberts, sourdough expert, author & chef.
‘Unlocking the Secrets of Sourdough’ The first half is a talk with tasting. You will taste my stunning, homemade sourdough bread and compare it with supermarket sourdough. You’ll discover what real sourdough bread is, how supermarkets are getting away with charging a premium for questionable sourdough and why making your own bread is an easy, healthy and delicious option.
There’s a short break for refreshments and you’ll stay for the 2nd event:-
Sourdough Pizza Extravaganza’ A demonstration and tasting. Watch me make sensational, authentic sourdough pizzas, step by step. Pizzas are made with fabulous Italian flour used by pizza maestros and one of my high performance starters.
If you fancy, you’re welcome to join in with some mindful kneading.
Pizzas are baked in my amazing portable oven.
Savour my delicious sourdough pizzas which you can reproduce at home. There’s plenty of pizza to go round – so come with an appetite.
You will discover which supermarkets are getting away with selling ‘sourdough pizzas’ that don’t contain sourdough and carry a premium price tag because they are labelled ‘sourdough’.
Plus! Fabulous Bonus Gifts to spend on line. And generous Discount Vouchers to spend in my favourite shops in Wimborne
- in store discount code to spend at the fabulous, ‘Salamander Cookshop’ in Wimborne https://www.salamandercookshop.com/
- in store discount voucher to spend at ‘Gullivers Bookshop’ in Wimborne (Independent Bookshop of the Year 2019) https://www.gulliversbookshop.co.uk/
- on line discount voucher to spend at Bakery Bits and a smart dough scraper https://www.bakerybits.co.uk/
- on line discount code and exciting recipe cards from the winners of BBC Food & Farming Awards https://hodmedods.co.uk/
- PLUS you take away fresh, raw pizza dough to create an authentic sourdough pizza at home
- AND a copy of my outstanding sourdough pizza recipe which includes my recommended list of extraordinary food suppliers
Parking is free! and outside the venue
Who is this event suitable for? You!!
Especially if you …
- Know nothing about sourdough
- Are planning to start your sourdough journey
- Have started on your sourdough journey and are having problems
- Know a little bit about sourdough and want to understand more
- Know absolutely nothing about sourdough but love discovering and eating exceptional foods
- Are a whizz in the kitchen and want to start gracing your table with something really special
- Enjoy cooking
- Want to eat healthier
- Want to spend a fun, informative and delicious few hours at an extraordinary event
Pizza toppings: Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
WARNING: This event is relaxed, fun, friendly, informative and fills up quickly.
Gift Vouchers are available. No monetary value is printed on the voucher. Email or phone and ask.
Please phone or email me if you have any questions or if you’re not sure this event is for you. I’m here to help.
Date(s) - 16/11/2019 | 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
Skittle Alley at The Coach & Horses
73 Poole Road
See more information about Skittle Alley at The Coach & Horses
Skittle Alley at The Coach & Horses
- Sourdough Extravaganza, 13-7-19 with Early Bird Special - 13/07/2019 - 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Let's Start! Mastering Sourdough Starters on 23-7-19 Go from beginner to expert in 3.5 hours or your money back - 23/07/2019 - 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Sourdough Extravaganza, 24-8-19 with Early Bird Special - 24/08/2019 - 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Let's Start! Mastering Sourdough Starters on 7-9-19 Go from beginner to expert in 3.5 hours or your money back - 07/09/2019 - 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Sourdough Extravaganza, 14-9-19 with Early Bird Special - 14/09/2019 - 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Sourdough Extravaganza, 5-10-19 with Early Bird Special - 05/10/2019 - 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Let's Start! Mastering Sourdough Starters on 26-10-19 Go from beginner to expert in 3.5 hours or your money back - 26/10/2019 - 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Sourdough Extravaganza, 16-11-19 with Early Bird Special - 16/11/2019 - 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Quick Start! Sourdough Starters. A short version of 'Let's Start' 23-11-19 - 23/11/2019 - 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- Sourdough Extravaganza, **pre-Christmas Event** 7-12-19 with Early Santa Special - 07/12/2019 - 10:00 am - 1:30 pm