Sourdough Extravaganza – 2 jam-packed, extraordinary events, back-to-back.
‘Unlocking the Secrets of Sourdough’ This is a 1 hour talk with tasting. You will taste a stunning, homemade sourdough bread and compare it with supermarket sourdough. You’ll discover what real sourdough bread is, how supermarkets are getting away with charging a premium for questionable sourdough and why making your own bread is an easy, healthy and delicious option.
There’s a short break for refreshments and you’ll stay for the 2nd event:-
Sourdough Pizza Extravaganza’ A demonstration and tasting. Watch me make sensational, authentic sourdough pizzas, step by step. Pizzas are made with fabulous Italian flour used by pizza maestros and one of my high performance starters.
If you fancy, you’re welcome to join in with some mindful kneading.
Pizzas are baked in my amazing portable oven.
Savour my delicious sourdough pizzas which you can reproduce at home. There’s plenty of pizza to go round – so come with an appetite.
You will discover which supermarkets are getting away with selling ‘sourdough pizzas’ that don’t contain sourdough and carry a premium price tag because they are labelled ‘sourdough’.
Plus! Fabulous ‘Bonus Gifts’ to spend in my favourite shops in Wimborne:-
- a generous voucher to spend at Bakery Bits on line and a smart dough scraper https://www.bakerybits.co.uk/
- discount voucher to spend at ‘Gullivers Bookshop’ in Wimborne (Independent Bookshop of the Year 2019) https://www.gulliversbookshop.co.uk/
- discount code to spend at the fabulous, ‘Salamander Cookshop’ in Wimborne https://www.salamandercookshop.com/
- you take away fresh, raw pizza dough to create an authentic sourdough pizza at home
- you also get a copy of my special sourdough recipe
And there’s more!
There’s a wine tasting too. Guided by homebrew expert, Sally Grant. You’ll have the opportunity of tasting wines which you can make at home. https://www.dorsethomebrew.co.uk/
These 2 events are relaxed, fun and fill up quickly.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Date(s) - 18/05/2019 | 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
7 Riverside Park, Station Road
See more information about Dorset Homebrew