Sourdough Extravaganza – 2 events, back-to-back.
‘Unlocking the Secrets of Sourdough’ This is a 1 hour talk with tasting. You will taste a stunning, homemade sourdough bread and compare it with supermarket sourdough. You’ll discover what real sourdough bread is, how supermarkets are getting away with charging a premium for questionable sourdough and why making your own bread is an easy, healthy and delicious option.
There’s a short break for refreshments and you’ll stay for the 2nd event:-
‘Sourdough Pizza Extravaganza’ A demonstration and tasting. Watch Sharon make sensational, authentic sourdough pizzas, step by step. You’ll have the opportunity to join in (if you fancy) with mindful kneading. There’s a wine tasting too with homebrew expert, Sally Grant
You take home:
- Discount code to spend in the fabulous ‘Salamander Cookshop’, Wimborne
- Discount voucher to spend on line at Bakery Bits
- Raw pizza dough to make an authentic sourdough pizza at home
- Sharon’s unique recipe for sourdough pizza
Bookings are closed for this event.
Date(s) - 09/03/2019 | 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
7 Riverside Park, Station Road
See more information about Dorset Homebrew
- Quick Start (short version of Let's Start), Wimborne, Dorset - 02/04/2019 - 9:30 am - 11:00 am
- Sourdough Extravaganza, Wimborne, Dorset - 13/04/2019 - 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Sourdough Extravaganza, Wimborne, Dorset - 18/05/2019 - 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Quick Start! A short version of 'Let's Start' Wimborne, Dorset - 28/05/2019 - 9:30 am - 11:00 am