Learn Sourdough and The Health Habit are co-hosting an extraordinary event in the beautiful and historical Daniels Mill in Shropshire.
There are 4 dates to choose from at Daniels Mill during 2020. Dates are all Saturdays. Choose from 21 March, 23 May, 11 July or 12 September.
This event is also being co-hosted in Dorset.
Join Sharon Roberts, sourdough and fermentation expert, author and chef with Carmen Lyndley, Health and Lifestyle Consultant founder of The Health Habit http://www.thehealthhabitforlife.com for a jam-packed, extraordinary event.
‘Unlocking the Secrets of Sourdough & Gut Health’ The first event is an exciting and revealing talk packed with astonishing information. It also includes a tasting. Sharon will dispel sourdough myths and unlock the science in sourdough. You’ll discover why the newest, hippest way to make your own sourdough at home, turns out to be the oldest one known to man. She’ll reveal what makes authentic sourdough bread unique and show you how to identify an authentic loaf of sourdough bread. You’ll learn how bread has been raised since Egyptian times and the myths and magic surrounding it.
Carmen will give you an insight into the secret workings of your gut, now described as our second brain. You’ll discover its power over your weight, immune system and cognitive health and learn how sourdough and other fermented foods contribute to optimum health and well being.
You will also taste Sharon’s stunning, homemade sourdough bread and compare it with supermarket ‘sourfaux’. You’ll discover what real sourdough bread is and how supermarkets are getting away with charging a premium for bread that contains spurious undisclosed ingredients and labelled ‘sourdough’. You’ll also have the opportunity to ask questions. Sharon’s expertise is available throughout this unique event.
There’s a short break for refreshments which include a taste of Sharon’s delicious sourdough bread accompanied by her homemade probiotic spread and other outstanding, gut friendly tasters.
And you’ll stay for the 2nd event.
‘Sourdough Pizza & Gut Health Extravaganza’ A demonstration, with optional participation. Plus more exciting tastings.
This outstanding pizza is based on the recipe by Roman pizza maestro, Gabrielle Bonci. American Vogue describe him as, ‘The Michaelangelo of Pizza’. As far as Sharon knows, she is the only person in the UK demonstrating his sensational pizza.
Watch her make sensational, authentic sourdough pizzas, step by step. Pizzas are made with fabulous Italian flour used by pizza maestros and her powerful, high performance starter.
You will also learn how to turn this sensational pizza into a loaf of bread. You’re welcome to join in and participate or simply sit and watch.
If you fancy, you’re also welcome to join in with some mindful kneading, give Sharon a hand preparing and creating the pizza toppings and putting it all together.
Carmen will continue with top tips and advice on gut health. Her expertise will be available to you.
You will also be introduced to the fabulous world of fermented vegetables. An old fashioned way of pickling, but much easier and more delicious. You’ll discover what it is, why we should eat fermented foods beyond sourdough bread and what foods can be successfully fermented. Sharon will demonstrate just how easy it is to ferment your favourite veg. You’ll also taste one of Sharon’s extraordinary veggie ferments.
Pizzas are baked in Sharon’s amazing portable oven.
Sharon and Carmen’s expertise are available throughout this incredible event.
Savour Sharon’s delicious sourdough pizzas which you can reproduce at home.
Her authentic sourdough pizza is, lunch. There’s plenty of pizza to go round with a variety of exciting and delicious vegan and vegetarian toppings, so come with an appetite.
You will also discover which supermarkets are getting away with selling ‘sourdough pizzas’ that don’t contain sourdough and carry a premium price tag because they are labelled ‘sourdough’.
You will stay for the 3rd event and meet Trevor Edge, expert on the history of Daniels Mill. You’ll not only have a tour of the mill, but you’ll be taken back in time when the mill wheel turns and a steam train from the Severn Valley Railway crosses the viaduct at the same time. A sensational experience!
**Gifts & an Exclusive Bonus** As a special thank you from Sharon and Carmen for booking this event you get:-
5 Fabulous Gifts from Learn Sourdough
- A very smart dough scraper
- Fresh, raw pizza dough to create an authentic sourdough pizza at home
- Outstanding sourdough pizza recipe which includes a list of extraordinary food suppliers
- On line discount voucher to spend at Bakery Bits https://www.bakerybits.co.uk/
- 10% on line discount code and exciting recipe cards from the winners of BBC Food & Farming Awards https://hodmedods.co.uk/
And An Exclusive Bonus from The Health Habit
You get a Voucher for a free one-to-one Discovery Session with Carmen Lyndley, founder of The Health Habit. The focus during this session, will be on you. Carmen will consult with you to determine your current health and well-being. Wherever you are on the health spectrum, physical and/or mental, you have Carmen’s expertise on improving your future health. Value £60.’
And there are 2 more gifts from ‘Willys’ our favourite fermenter
- You’ll receive a fabulous goodie bag, courtesy of ‘Willys’
- And a special ‘Willys’ code
What’s the Special ‘Willy’s code? Carmen and Sharon will give you a unique ‘Willys Subscription Code’ to use for your first months subscription of raw ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) absolutely free of charge! This very special offer is only available when you book, ‘The Gut Health & Sourdough Experience’ https://www.willysacv.com/
We’ll give you a 10% discount voucher from our friends at ‘Friendly Foods’. Discount voucher applies when you spend £20 or more. http://www.friendlyfoods.uk.com
Who is this event suitable for? You!!
Especially if you …
- Know nothing or not very much about fermented foods, including authentic sourdough bread
- Know nothing or not very much about the gut microbiome or how you can improve your mental and physical health with the foods you eat
- Are planning to start your sourdough journey
- Have started on your sourdough journey and are having problems
- Know a little bit about sourdough and want to understand more
- Know absolutely nothing about sourdough or fermented foods but love discovering and eating exceptional foods
- Are a whizz in the kitchen and want to start gracing your table with something really special
- Want to feel more energised, eat more healthily and find out more about your gut microbiome
- Are interested to meet your local Shropshire miller and connect with the historical Daniels Mill
- Want to spend a fun, inspiring and delicious day learning about real sourdough and the gut microbiome. Plus eating sensational sourdough bread and sourdough pizza
Pizza toppings: Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What to expect: This incredible event is relaxed, fun, friendly and informative. Delicious too! It’s jam packed with really useful and practical information on how to improve your health, lose weight (only if you want to) and keep it off and how to feel better about yourself.
This event is valued at £1,959. You pay £99!
Sharon Roberts’ expertise for the day is worth £900
Carmen Lyndley’s expertise for the day is worth £900
Money back guarantee valued at £99
Voucher for a free one-to-one Discovery Session with Carmen Lyndley valued at £60
e-Gift Vouchers are available. An e-Gift Voucher makes a memorable and precious gift. There is no expiry date on our vouchers
Email Sharon at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone her on 07942 686782 and order an e-Gift Voucher today. This is what you’ll receive by email.
Buy in confidence with the Learn Sourdough 100% Money Back Guarantee. No quibbles. No questions. No catches.
Click here for a 3 second read about the guarantee https://www.learnsourdough.co.uk/money-back-guarantee/
Parking? Yes. It’s free and outside Daniels Mill
What are you waiting for? Join us!
Date(s) - 21/03/2020 | 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
See more information about Daniels Mill
- The Gut Health & Sourdough Experience, Shropshire 21-3-20 - 21/03/2020 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- The Gut Health & Sourdough Experience, Shropshire 23-5-20 - 23/05/2020 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- The Gut Health & Sourdough Experience, Shropshire 11-7-20 - 11/07/2020 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- The Gut Health & Sourdough Experience, Shropshire 12-9-20 - 12/09/2020 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm