‘Hands in Sourdough on Zoom’ in real time Unearth every step of the sourdough bread making process in this practical, full day of sourdough bread making. Step by step, you will spend a whole day making and baking real sourdough bread with me, Sharon Roberts, sourdough expert, author and chef.
From the comfort of your own kitchen, you’ll follow and interact with me, in real time. You will experience every step of the sourdough bread making process with me in real time. From refreshing your high performance starter to the final stage of taking your first loaf of sourdough bread out of your oven.
Throughout the day, there will be time dedicated for you to ask me questions and for me to share my knowledge with you.
You’ll also discover why the newest, hippest way to make your own sourdough at home, turns out to be the oldest one known to man.
A Pinch of Science
You’ll discover the science of making authentic sourdough bread and I’ll dispel the myths and mystery along the way.
I’ll share techniques with you and my expertise will be available throughout.
You will spend several pleasurable hours with your hands in flour and dough learning how to make and bake real sourdough bread.
Who is this event suitable for? Suitable for all abilities. Absolutely no experience needed.
How to get the most out of this event? You need a powerful, high performance starter to make authentic sourdough bread. If you don’t have one (and few home bakers do!) book onto the incredibly popular, ‘Let’s Start!’ Mastering Sourdough Starters on Zoom’ and become a Master of sourdough starters.
SPECIAL OFFER BUNDLE ‘Let’s Start! Mastering Sourdough Starters on Zoom’ and ‘Hands in Sourdough on Zoom’ are available to buy together as a bundle. You save £15. These 2 very special events are hosted on separate dates with a wide choice of days and times throughout 2020
Buy ‘Hands in Sourdough on Zoom’ as a single event or, as part of the SPECIAL OFFER BUNDLE
Click the links to read about these extraordinary events :-
- SPECIAL OFFER BUNDLE £90 (Save £15) ‘Let’s Start! Mastering Sourdough Starters on Zoom’ and ‘Hands in Sourdough on Zoom’
- £35 ZOOM : Let’s Start! Mastering Sourdough Starters
- £70 ZOOM : Hands in Sourdough
Please note: Sourdough Starters are not covered in ‘Hands in Sourdough’
You will receive: Useful notes from ‘Hands in Sourdough on Zoom’ including timetable and sourdough bread recipes created exclusively by me.
And Fabulous Bonus Gifts and generous Discount Vouchers to spend in my favourite shops on line and in Wimborne:-
- 10% discount on selected items at ‘Salamander Cookshop’.
- 10% discount voucher to spend at ‘Gullivers Bookshop’ in Wimborne (Independent Bookshop of the Year 2019) https://www.gulliversbookshop.co.uk/
- On line discount voucher to spend at Bakery Bits https://www.bakerybits.co.uk/
- 10% discount code and exciting recipe cards from the winners of BBC Food & Farming Awards https://hodmedods.co.uk/
- 10% discount code from https://www.thenaturalgardener.co.uk/
Learn Sourdough e-Gift Vouchers Give the gift of good health. Learn Sourdough e-Gift Vouchers make a precious gift for on line events and venue events. Here’s what our e-Gift Vouchers look like. Request an e-Gift Voucher when you book. e-Gift Vouchers do not have an expiry date.
The total value of this event is £970. You pay £70
You get my expertise for 16 hours valued at: £800
Discount vouchers valued at: £100
Money Back Guarantee valued at: £ 70
Buy with confidence. You’re covered by the Learn Sourdough 100% Money Back Guarantee. No quibbles. No questions. No catches.
5 second read about the Learn Sourdough Money Back Guarantee https://www.learnsourdough.co.uk/money-back-guarantee/
What you need for this event
- Food probe/ thermometer (essential for sourdough and indispensible in the kitchen)
- Digital kitchen scales (not essential but useful)
- 500g strong white bread flour (organic or non organic)
- A banetton (for a 700g loaf) or a kitchen colander
- A piece of muslin or tea towel to line the colander
- Oven gloves
Timetable for ‘Hands in Sourdough on Zoom’
This event is a full day, in 3 parts.
Below are the times we will meet on Zoom to create a sourdough loaf and interact in real time.
We start at 6am and finish at 10.30pm. The time when your first successful loaf of sourdough bread comes out of the oven.
Part 1 on Zoom : 6am to 7am
Part 2 on Zoom : 1pm to 3pm
Part 3 on Zoom : 4pm to 5pm
This event has been designed for you to succeed.
Have questions? Not sure?
I’m here to help. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone me, Sharon Roberts on 07942 686782
My very best wishes
Q1: Can I use different timings to fit in with my lifestyle?
A: Yes. I will share with you ways in which you can make the process fit in with your timescale. Although making a loaf of sourdough bread in 1 day is a very useful skill, there are other time scales.
Q2: What maximum temperature should my oven heat to?
A: All domestic ovens heat up to 220°C. Many ovens reach higher temperatures. It’s always useful to check the temperature of your oven with an oven thermometer.
Q3: Is there a SPECIAL OFFER BUNDLE?
Date(s) - 05/12/2020 | All Day
- SPECIAL OFFER BUNDLE hosted on ZOOM - 27/11/2020 - 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Let's Start! Mastering Sourdough Starters 1-12-20 (venue event in Wimborne) - 01/12/2020 - 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
- ZOOM : Hands in Sourdough - 05/12/2020 - All Day
- SPECIAL OFFER BUNDLE hosted on ZOOM - 12/12/2020 - 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
- ZOOM - Let's Start! Mastering Sourdough Starters - 12/12/2020 - 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
- ZOOM : Hands in Sourdough - 18/12/2020 - All Day
- SPECIAL OFFER BUNDLE hosted on ZOOM - 29/12/2020 - 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
- ZOOM - Let's Start! Mastering Sourdough Starters - 29/12/2020 - 10:00 am - 1:30 pm