Learn how to make and bake sourdough with me, sourdough expert, author & chef Sharon Roberts. Spend an amazing day in your kitchen with friends, family & neighbours and learn sourdough. Host a sourdough party in your kitchen!
7 GREAT REASONS TO HOST A SOURDOUGH PARTY
- It’s FREE for the host
- Learn sourdough step-by-step in the comfort of your own kitchen
- You will make sourdough breads, authentic Russian blini & exquisite French Madeleines all made with sourdough. You’ll learn all about starters and more! Plus a recipe pack and notes from the day.
- You and your guests have my expertise & guidance for the whole day
- Fantastic fun with family, friends & neighbours
- Guests are covered with the Learn Sourdough No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
- Personalised Gift Vouchers are available for all occasions
How it works
- Invite up to 4 lucky guests to share your special day
- Pay £300 for up to 4 guests (the host is free of charge)
- Book a date. Phone tel: 07942 686782 or email: email@example.com
- You’ll receive a special host/hostess pack with information about the event
- Scroll down for FAQ’s
Are there any hidden costs for the host or guests?
No. The only outlay is I ask that the host supplies a light lunch and refreshments. I will bring a loaf of my fabulous, homemade sourdough bread.
I don’t have a big kitchen
Small spaces are an opportunity to work straight from the bowl. Some hosts use their dining room table for the event. This works well because no extra flour is used for kneading or dough handling. This results in a dust-free environment. I’ve made and baked sourdough in a caravan. All spaces are workable.
How do my guests pay?
The easiest way is for the host to collect monies from the guests before the event and make 1 single payment.
What is the Learn Sourdough Money Back Guarantee?
Guests will be asked half way through the event if they are satisfied so far. If they aren’t, a full refund will be given for their part of the ticket. No quibbles, no questions.
Do you have Gift Vouchers?
Yes. Personalised Gift Vouchers are available for all occasions, birthdays, anniversaries. (It makes a great Christmas present too). No monetary value is printed on the vouchers.
My question isn’t listed
I would be delighted to answer your questions. Phone me on 07942 686782. If voicemail is on, I promise to return your call in a timely manner. Or, email me at, firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is available throughout Dorset and some parts of Hampshire
And there’s more!!! You’ll receive Gift Vouchers to spend in Sharon’s favourite shops in Wimborne :-
- 10% discount code to spend at the fabulous ‘Salamander Cookshop’ in Wimborne https://www.salamandercookshop.com/
- 10% discount codes to spend in gorgeous ‘Gullivers Bookshop’ in Wimborne https://www.gulliversbookshop.co.uk/
- 10% discount voucher to spend on line with ‘Bakery Bits’
This event is suitable for all abilities.